Monday 8 June 2015

 Hello my name is Tom Ellis ,I study Media Studies at Tupton Hall School .


This is my second year studying media at A level. I will display all of my work on this : My A2 advanced portfolio for my Media project. This blog/project will include two of the following three options:


- A cd inlay for the videos release as part of a digipak.
- A magazine advertisement for the digipak.
- A website to promote the band.


I aim to learn more about the media side of the music industry. Music is a large part of my life and I would like to look into what goes into making the videos for bands and artists. I will also enjoy learning and developing along the way with consideration to my knowledge and skills of editing videos. I would also like to learn the specific techniques that apply to the editing of music videos and how they differ from the editing of normal videos such as : films and television programs.


I hope you enjoy my finished media project and I am sure I will enjoy making it , but also learn about music video editing techniques as well as the normal conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment